8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Ok, but you picked the wrong toilets

For example, what about the toilet in Majora's Mask? That toilet had a dude living in it and he needed paper. I'm not sure, but that might be the only game where you ever get a quest from a toilet, except...wait a minute, how about in the Banjo-Kazooie series, where there is actually a talking toilet that you have to repeated help out?

Like I said, yours was good, but you could have done better with your choices.

PARTY-how i learned... PARTY-how i learned...

Please take the time to actually make something...

I wish I could actually give this less than a one, but not because its bad, or I have anything against you, its just, you need to put more work into the stuff you post here. This is constructive criticism. Work and you will make.

weatherholt responds:

This was just me testing somthing not an anim i tried on,my sideproject was work,not this

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

I feel your pain

I worked at gamestop and I know exactly how it is to have people asking for the Wii.

Splatx III Splatx III

Wow

This is so much amazingly better than most fbf crap kids try to pawn off as work. I can tell you're still kinda new, but you have a lot more talent in the story-line/more than one thing happening in one movie kind of outlook. (seriously I'm tired of stick fights) but your movie was actually something to be proud of because it shows you an animate more than fighting sticks. Oh, and I hadn't said it yet, but I really liked the idea for the blob creature thing that goes around and becomes a bunch of different things. You have a lot of potential.

The Abyssal Zone The Abyssal Zone

the reason that happens is...

if i remember correctly, the sound setting is off and if you don't test your movie (Alt+Ctrl+Enter) or something you wont catch it, i believe you have to have your sound setting on something, i want to say streaming, using the options at the bottom of the flash creator screen,

Adam Android DVD Adam Android DVD

I think your first Adam android was better

yeah, thats all i really have to say

penndragon penndragon

Wow, that is the greatest thing I have ever

witnessed, it was amazing. I have a few questions though, how many frames per second do you have this running at? and, How long did this take you to do? I would appreciate it a lot if you could take some time, and answer these questions.

Dirty Ron: The Chamber Dirty Ron: The Chamber

Hehe

I know what I'm doing gradma!!!!

Loved it, the creepiness was great. Don't stray from that

Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

That was amazing

My favorite scene was definetly the one where the lady is giving birth in an dirty alley, it fit so well with the "happy birthday" line.
You guys all did an amazing job on this one, thank you fo rintroducing me to this song as well

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

YEAH!!!

That was awsome, holy crap I love FMa and that is definetely awesome, the best, great super, all other synonyms of good etc.

The End