8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Ok, but you picked the wrong toilets

For example, what about the toilet in Majora's Mask? That toilet had a dude living in it and he needed paper. I'm not sure, but that might be the only game where you ever get a quest from a toilet, except...wait a minute, how about in the Banjo-Kazooie series, where there is actually a talking toilet that you have to repeated help out?

Like I said, yours was good, but you could have done better with your choices.

PARTY-how i learned... PARTY-how i learned...

Please take the time to actually make something...

I wish I could actually give this less than a one, but not because its bad, or I have anything against you, its just, you need to put more work into the stuff you post here. This is constructive criticism. Work and you will make.

weatherholt responds:

This was just me testing somthing not an anim i tried on,my sideproject was work,not this

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

I feel your pain

I worked at gamestop and I know exactly how it is to have people asking for the Wii.

Sonic alpha episode 4.2 Sonic alpha episode 4.2

Ok, no offense

But I really hate sprite animation, especially since I've been watching it all day. But I'd think you were super cool, if you tell me what you did to get that fade in/fade out effect on the chars. in the intro movie.

ytmnd fadboard part 2 ytmnd fadboard part 2

hey, question

what is the name of the song on the black and white pic in the top left corner and the name of the one that is conan?

jacktherack responds:

the first one is Cinderella Man - Cheer Up, Smile, Nertz the second one is Tube & Berger - Straight Ahead

FPS Engine 3 FPS Engine 3

OK heres what i found

when i hit "d" it makes me not necessarily strafe, but moves the char. towards the top of the screen(north on the map) no matter which direction i am facing and "a" does nothing. w and s work fine though, i like it and if you feel the need to complete it i would love to see it

Delop responds:

as stated in the flash file strafing is not complete, I left D in there by accident.

Thanks for playing!